Hell Fuck Yeah!
I so want to be her
I have NO time to be cute with you. I’ve got things to do! Make way!
(Photos by Caroline Falby. Thanks, fellow busybabe)
I would do this…
OMFG what is my life
and why do i not live it in this fashion?!
sank you genuine <3333333333333
this is so, so beautiful.
Josephine Baker as Alwina || The Princess of Tam Tam || 1935
dir. by Edmond T. Gréville
this is why i saw YOU NEED TO SEE THIS WOMAN IN ACTION don’t just reblog photos of her, watch her fucking films and performances!
Peony Lim photographed by Wayne Tippets (via Street Style Aesthetic)
YAYOI KUSAMA FOR LOUIS VUITTON
French fashion house Louis Vuitton unveiled its latest collaboration with Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. Available July 10th, the “Infinitely Kusama” collection features jewelry, bags, shoes, and garments all designed by Kusama herself using her signature and oh-so fun dot pattern in a red/white and black/white color scheme. So good!
clutches my heart yayoi kusama is like one of my all time faves i can’t breaahthe ehs
CASSIE I CANNOT HANDLE YOUR FAN BINGBING SPAM
Pretty boy spam today because I want so.
This might be the source? Hard to navigate the site enough to find the actual photographer/person credited though.
PROJECT QUEERCESSORY by Mateo
When I get bored I get crafty. So it figures that temporary funemployment has lead to an excess amount of accessory-makin’ from repurposed or thrifted goods.
This fashion story stars myself, my beautiful foster daughter Sunflower, and the closet I share with my husbear.
From left to right/top to bottom:
1. glam collar shirt (old jewelry bits + thrifted shirt)
2. sock garters feat. thrifted shoes (pleather & hardware from old belts + suspenders)
3. disco daytime shorts (thrifted ugly men’s pants + buttons)
4. brown leather cuffs (thrifted belts + snaps)
5. black lace t-top (lace from Joann’s)
6. black & gold rings: leather belt ring & leather rhinestone rings (home-dyed scrap leather + watch hardware + sparkly bits from an old shirt)
7. black leather clip-on bowtie feat. redesigned thrifted 2-tone blouse (home-dyed scrap leather + snaps)
8. sock garter detail
9. brown leather clip-on bowtie feat. redesigned thrifted leopard top (leather scrap + snaps)
10. black leather strap cuffs (leather + hardware from 3 belts)
ALL THESE FASHIONS GET ON MY BODAY/my lord this is all so good/CAN’T STOP STARING.
sometimes i see photos like this and seriously consider handing in my massive collection of frilly dresses for an all black and white warddrobe + badass leather jacket.
also introducing one of my more recent model crushes (there aren’t very many!)
Grace Kelly’s costumes in Rear Window (1954)
dream warddrobe for sure.
yes i watch hitchcock films for other reasons, but sometimes edith head’s styling choices just do something to you, okay?!