PROJECT QUEERCESSORY by Mateo
When I get bored I get crafty. So it figures that temporary funemployment has lead to an excess amount of accessory-makin’ from repurposed or thrifted goods.
This fashion story stars myself, my beautiful foster daughter Sunflower, and the closet I share with my husbear.
From left to right/top to bottom:
1. glam collar shirt (old jewelry bits + thrifted shirt)
2. sock garters feat. thrifted shoes (pleather & hardware from old belts + suspenders)
3. disco daytime shorts (thrifted ugly men’s pants + buttons)
4. brown leather cuffs (thrifted belts + snaps)
5. black lace t-top (lace from Joann’s)
6. black & gold rings: leather belt ring & leather rhinestone rings (home-dyed scrap leather + watch hardware + sparkly bits from an old shirt)
7. black leather clip-on bowtie feat. redesigned thrifted 2-tone blouse (home-dyed scrap leather + snaps)
8. sock garter detail
9. brown leather clip-on bowtie feat. redesigned thrifted leopard top (leather scrap + snaps)
10. black leather strap cuffs (leather + hardware from 3 belts)
ALL THESE FASHIONS GET ON MY BODAY/my lord this is all so good/CAN’T STOP STARING.