- casseroles night in canada (facebook events)
- nos casseroles contre la loi speciale (facebook page, french link)
- short radio piece on the noisy form of protest (may 24, 2012)
- ten points everyone should know about the quebec student movement (may 14th, 2012)
- rundown of some important events at the huffington post canada (may 25th, 2012)
note: many news reports refer to the “casseroles” protests as unique to montreal (the province’s largest city). it is essential to note this has been happening around the province, and did not originate in quebec (the cacerolazo are believed to have originated in the early 1970s in chile protesting against salvador allende’s government). there’s an interactive map on google maps where people can contribute locations where they’ve heard the casseroles protests.